Ensaios sobre a Cegueira com que partimos para um Mundo fora de Portugal



Quantity AND quality...some do it better


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Marcello...il mito


















3 Responses to “Quantity AND quality...some do it better”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You are right... Apparently Mastroianni has it all. But you seem a bit too sure - have you tried him?...

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You are right... Apparently Mastroianni has it all. But you seem a bit too sure, so I just can guess that you are one of the few lucky ones that had the change to get all the quality and quantity of Marcelo...

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I was attending the same school as his daughter Chiara in Roma and he was almost my neighbourg in Paris so for obvious reasons of discretion I will just leave it as a guess and not answer!
    Anyway I was more looking from the man point of view...he is the one who got all the quality women afterall. So if indeed I have been one of the lucky ones I have to conclude that I passed the quality test ;-)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Ceguetas


ATOM 0.3